Rental charge is $200 for Romancoke on the Bay Association members.
Non-members can become members by registering and paying a yearly $75 membership fee.
A $150 cleaning deposit is required, but returned upon inspection of clubhouse.
The Romancoke on the Bay Clubhouse is available to rent for all kinds of events.
The Clubhouse Offers:
- * Ample parking
- * Large banquet room
- * Men & women’s multi-stall bathrooms (capacity 100+, will need to rent portable bathrooms)
- * Restaurant quality kitchen
- * Beach & 400′ pier
- * Playground for kids
- * Boat ramp available upon request
- * Bar
- * 10 round tables 7′ wide
- * Chairs for 85 persons
- * 8 long 6′ tables
- * 4 picnic benches
Alcohol is available, but must be purchased by the Association. No alcohol is permitted to be brought onto the property, and any remaining alcohol must be left at the clubhouse. NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21 CAN PURCHASE OR CONSUME ALCOHOL ON THE PREMISES. These guidelines are per our liquor license and will be strictly enforced.
Interested in Renting the Clubhouse? Next steps:
- Check the Events Calendar for availability, keeping in mind some tentative events may not be posted.
- Review our Rental Agreement & Close-Out Form (provides responsibilities to you and/or your cleaning service)
- Fill out the Rental Inquiry Form below.
- Tour the Clubhouse. Availability is limited to Friday Community Dinners. Tammy Yokum, our Events Coordinator, will greet you.
RENTAL INQUIRY FORM