Welcome to the Romancoke on the Bay Clubhouse!
Located right on the Eastern Bay, our clubhouse is the perfect location to host your next private event. Whether you’re looking for a venue for your next birthday party, retirement party, bridal or baby shower or even your wedding, you and your guests will enjoy the beautiful views of the water, a large grassy lawn that leads right up to our private beach and pier as well as all of the other amenities our clubhouse offers.
But don’t take our word for it, come and check it out for yourself.
The rental charge is $300 for Romancoke on the Bay Association members. Non-members can become one-year members by registering and paying our yearly $75 membership fee.
A $50 save the date deposit is required to reserve your date. This deposit is fully refundable up until 7 days prior to your event. This deposit will be applied towards your rental fee.
A $300 security deposit is required, but returned upon inspection of clubhouse.
The Romancoke on the Bay Clubhouse is available to rent for all kinds of events.
The Clubhouse Offers:
- Ample parking
- Large banquet room
- Men & women’s multi-stall bathrooms (capacity 100+, will need to rent portable bathrooms)
- Restaurant quality kitchen
- Beach & 400′ pier
- Playground for kids
- Boat ramp available upon request
- 10 round tables 7′ wide
- Chairs for 85 persons
- 8 long 6′ tables
- 4 picnic benches
Alcohol is available, but must be purchased through the Association. Alcohol orders must be submitted 2 weeks prior to your event. No alcohol is permitted to be brought onto the property. Any unopened alcohol will be discussed at close-out. NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21 CAN PURCHASE OR CONSUME ALCOHOL ON THE PREMISES. These guidelines are per our liquor license and will be strictly enforced.
Interested in Renting the Clubhouse? Next steps:
- Contact our rental coordinator for availability at email@example.com.
- Review our Rental Agreement & Close-Out Form (provides responsibilities to you and/or your cleaning service)
- Send rental inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour the Clubhouse. Availability is limited to Friday Community Dinners or with an agreed upon time with our Events Coordinator, Chaya Janardhan.